could someone please help?

From: wade adams <iceman5276394@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 15:57:00 AKDT

I am running mepis (debian distro) and can not seem to get the screen saver
to kick in. I went in and set it up and tested it. the test ran fine.
when I set up the time and closed it out it did not work. I have been
working on it for three days and am having to shut off my monitor so it does
not get ruined. if someone can help I would really appreciate it. thanks
in advance.

--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they
start making vacuum cleaners.