[Fwd: Re: Color Correction on Linux] (Scribus)

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 16:12:14 AKDT

The following is a response I got back from a guy in Europe that does
color correction. The next step for me is to figure out what paper I'm
going to use. I also need to find out how to color correct my monitor.
As far as I know you can't do this on Linux.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I need some.