[Fwd: Re: FW: computer group]

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 18:47:40 AKDT

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Mon Mar 19 16:06:36 2007
From: Gurubandhu <gurubandhu@gci.net>
To: <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: computer group
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:59:24 -0800

Jim,

Thanks for responding. I have a Dell that is about 2 1/2 YO. it has 700+
MB RAM and Pentium Processor. I get PC World. They said Ubuntu 6.10 and
SuSE SE 10.2 are both good. Maybe you guys have different opinions. I
could bring it over on Friday. I need to know what time, where and how
much
for dues, etc.

Thanks
Gurubandhu