Introduction

From: John Rader <jrak314159@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 16:55:52 AKDT

Good afternoon Linux Users,
My name is John Rader and I've recently
moved back to the Anchorage area after some time in the lower 48 going
to college and working with Linux. I use Linux on my personal desktop
as well as in my work as a systems administrator and
programmer. I'm looking forward to meeting you and getting some
faces to go with the names on the mailing list. I'm also interested in
making professional connections and integrating with you into the
Alaska Linux sphere.
Hopefully I will get the opportunity to meet more of you in person tonight. See you then.
Cheers,
John