Anybody need an inexpensive 24" CRT?

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 12:49:03 AKDT

I have been using an HP 24" flat screen CRT with VGA and BNC (RGBHV)
inputs. I am offering $150 if you buy it and I deliver, $100 if you
pick it up in eagle river :). Bother prices are negotiable, the
delivery fee is subject to change based on how many flights of stairs
you have.

it is I beleive an HP7217 also known as a GDM-W900. Easily supporting
1920x1200. I will even email you the X11 modelines :)

If anybody is interested give me a buzz via e-mail

Shane Spencer