Re: Friday's meeting

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 09:47:43 AKST

bryanm@acsalaska.net wrote:
> The calendar says there's a presentation at Friday's meeting.
> What's the topic?
>
> --
> Bryan Medsker
> bryanm@acsalaska.net

I'm supposed to be giving a presentation on Scribus. It's the open
source desktop publishing application. I've been playing with it off and
on.

Unfortunately I haven't actually crated anything with it yet. Maybe I
can whip something up before the meeting.

The problem I ran into is color correction. You need to match your
monitor with the printer your using. There's some fancy "stuff"
involved. Some of which doesn't work on Linux.

Any way, I'll bring something with me for the presentation.