online updates suse 10.1 pproblem

From: terrance thomascik <tthomascik@alaskalife.net>
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 12:21:54 AKST

OOOPS!!!

Yesterday I was updating online and gci cutoff my download ( dial up - 4 to 4
hrs ). It was 85 % complete. Everything that was acquiried was installed
individually.

When I go to check for updates ( to finish last update ) it starts loading
data ( on view data helper ), but I get no window with mirrors or menu of the
updates. It's just blank and I can't get any back, abort or finish to work. I
just shut it down.

When I go to software management it says not working.

I may have to get the suse 10.1 bible at borders foe $35.00.

Any ideas a newbie can try, ie. reload 10.1 dvd or reinstall and save old
data ?

Everything else works fine.

Terry T