A test please?

From: Brian ThunderEagle <thundereagle@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 03:29:15 AKST

    I've been messing around with port routing and such trying to get around my ISP port blocking and I found out that apparently although my ISP blocks port 80, they don't block 443(https) oddly enough. If someone could test it and see if it works I would greatly appreciate it. Both of the below links should work:
The direct link is: http://www.bcthund.net:81
The secure link is: https://www.bcthund.net
If those don't work then try using the IP address directly:
The IP link is: http://24.176.56.245:81
The IP link is: https://24.176.56.245

Naturally it'll probably harass you about my certifiate on the secure link. I'm 99.9% sure that http://www.bcthund.net doesn't work, I I don't think my domain registrar supports forwarding/masking to a specific port. I leave 0.1% just because strange things tend to happen. Thanks for you help in advance. This website should work in IE, Firefox, Opera, and Netscape as well.

        Brian ThunderEagle
        thundereagle@hotmail.com
        bcthund@bcthund.net