Re: Get podcasts with IPodder

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2007 - 10:36:14 AKST

I'm not sure if IPodder can sync with an IPod or not. It doesn't matter
in my case because I use Rockbox http://www.rockbox.org/ on my IPod.

IPodder does everything else though.

   1. Searching
   2. Displaying
   3. Downloading

I just connect my IPod, drag the podcasts I want to the IPod and go.
Most of the time I just delete the Podcast folder on the IPod and drag
all the podcast over. That way I know I'm not missing anything.

Question: Have you or anyone you know been able to sync an IPod using
Rythmbox?

I've never had any luck syncing an IPod on Linux. That's why I put
Rockbox on my IPod. It works like a storage device. That and it's got
cool themes, games and other fun stuff.