Re: Access and Wine

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat Jan 13 2007 - 15:04:34 AKST

Anyone else have the same experience as Damien. I've used the
OpenOffice Base option and it didn't crash for me.

I was wondering if anyone has actually used wine with Access. I've
found what is listed in the database isn't always accurate. Sometimes
they have said it didn't work and upon trying myself, it
did....sometimes its a version thing or a wine configuration problem.

Mike B.