old computer rebuild and free ink

From: terrance thomascik <tthomascik@alaskalife.net>
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 02:30:06 AKST

I just finished rebuilding my old tower and installed new and old parts

NEW-

MSI K8T Neo -V motherboard ( 0n board lan and audio )
AMD SEMPRON 2800 (2.0 GHz) processor
1 GIG RAM - 333 mhz
250 GIG hardrive - Maxtor- Eide
Nvidia G-Force 5500 AGP pci
500 watt Antec power supply
Flash memory reader drive
DVD-+RW LITE-ON
VIDEO CAPTURE pci card for camcorders
4 bus usb 2.0 pci card

OLD-

CD-RW
DVD-ROM
FLOPPY drive
ZIP DRIVE
VIDEUM WEBCAM PCI CARD

I'm hooking up the new power supply and cables today. If nothing smokes
or pops,I hope someone can help me partition the hardrive for different
linux's and update the Bios. I haven't done this by myself before. The
main OS will be suse 10.0 then what ever for fedora core6, DSL, Linspire
to try.

Any suggestions on set up. Different OS areas and video capture

Will be doing video editing - 8mm to digital to dvd

I'll be bringing printer ink I can't use do to old printers gone bad.
Lexmark 15mo120 (3-color 2- black) and some Canon bci-21 ( 1-color 1-
black ). First come first served

Terry T