Re: Booting from a PCI SATA card ( it works! )

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 13:52:58 AKST

I did a few tests on my new server. Looks like everything is working. I
did run into a small problem. I added a second PCI SATA card and the
system wouldn't boot. Take the card out and the system boots. I wanted
to add a second PCI SATA card so I could add a hot spare. I guess that's
not going to happen. AT some point I may need to get that 4 port 3ware
RAID card.

Time to rsync my data over. :-)