cifs (Samba) & apache2

From: Luke D <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 14:32:29 AKST

I need some help from the collective knowledge of the AKLUG. I have a
web server (FC5) that I mount Samba share off from my file server
(FC5), which has some audio files. I can shell in and go to the mount
point and add delete and create files and I can see the files via
apache (2.2) but every time I click on one I get nothing or try to
save as it just ends up being a 0 kb file. I did some research and ran
across a archive e-mail post about some doing something smiler to what
I am doing. http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2005-February/075563.html

Am I just missing something I was under the impression if you can get
to a mount point via the shell you can get to via apache.

Thanks,

Luke