Ati Mobility Radeon 7500 3D support

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 20:03:24 AKST

I'm trying to get 3D working on my ThinkPad T42. It's got a Ati Mobility
Radeon 7500 for video.

According to some documentation I've been reading I should use the
"radeon" driver. I did that. If I run fglrxinfo it says I don't have
DRI. I checked /var/log/Xorg.0.log and that seams to say that DRI is
you have DRI.

If anyone has any information on this let me know. I've also sent an
email to the Ubuntu list. If I get anything from the Ubuntu people I'll
post it here.