Stuyff for free, hopefully in exchange...

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 11:41:29 AKST

I have a box of stuff from work that is no longer needed.

Power cords, scsi cables, IDE cables, a modem or two, a video card or two,
PII mobo/proc, PIII 450 CPU, PIII500 CPU, a few Sun brand 50 pin SCSI
enclosures (some with drives < 9G), A sun enclosure with an Exabyte drive
(That's what it says on the tape in it), and other stuff...

It will go to you, or it will go to freecycle, or it will go in the
dumpster.

I would ask that if any of you have DDR266 RAM to get rid of, I would
gladly take it (my workstation at work is a little low.)

If necessary, I can bring everything on Friday, but I'm not going home
with it, so somebody will have to own up to taking it all if nobody else
does.

Adam