Re: sendmail gripe

From: Michael Neverdosky <1twidget@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 26 2006 - 16:48:48 AKST

This is a common problem with documentation nearly everywhere these days.
Those who can understand the instructions don't need them and those
who need then don't understand.

The answer is to use technical writes to do the instructions.
At all costs programmers and engineers should NOT write the
instructions, unless they are also trained as tech writers and did NOT
program or engineer the system they are documenting.

Clear, simple instructions in plain English are rare these days.

michael