Re: Weather stations and linux

From: Dan Wolf <dan-wolf@gci.net>
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 09:19:11 AKST

Adam,
       I looked at a number of weather stations several years ago and
finally settled on a Davis unit. One other unit I came across was the
One-Wire-Weather station which is based on Dallas semiconductor
components and can be obtained as a kit here......
http://www.aagelectronica.com/aag/ another link which will get you going
is here .... http://oww.sourceforge.net

hth
Dan