OT: Altair 8800 Kit

From: Grant Stockly <grant@stockly.com>
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 11:26:23 AKST

I hope you fellow computer guys will find this interesting and not hang me
up for posting non linux stuff! :)

I have been working on a project for the last 9 months to reproduce the
Altair 8800 Kit. I started the project because I wanted to build a
computer from a kit. This was back in September 2004. However, it seemed
that in order to build a kit I had to make a kit first. ;)

So far I only have the basic kit done and ready. The other boards required
to use completely vintage methods of booting and running basic on the
machine will be available by mid december.

You can read more and see pictures of the kit at http://www.altairkit.com

Grant