Re: aklug meeting place

From: <jgribbin@alaska.net>
Date: Sun Nov 19 2006 - 20:32:00 AKST

Terry,
We were there. They moved us into one of the interior classrooms for the evening as they wanted to use that front room for a "Game Club" meeting.

I don't think anybody knew about it until we arrived, so we didn't get a chance to post anything. I don't know if we've been permenantly moved or not.

Jim Gribbin