Finally

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 19:45:19 AKST

OK,

I finally got the server racked! (Thanks Dee!)

So the server we built a few weeks back is now ready to be used.

We have apache running. Although, there are no pages currently getting served.

We also have ssh running so that we can get to the box remotely. We'll
configure it from Highland Tech through ssh.

I'd like to get with folks on Friday, November 17th of you folks can make it.

I'm going to send a follow-up message talking about what steps we are
going to take next.

Thanks for the patience that you have shown me as we move forward
putting this server together.

The holidays are here, so I'm sure folks are going to be unavailable,
but lets just see what we can do.

Mike B.

----- End forwarded message -----