Re: email servers, hosts, reliability

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 17:38:20 AKDT

Hey Bob.

I use AgathonGroup:
www.agathongroup.com

I'm friends with some of the employees (and no, I have no financial stake
in the company) and they are all very professional and very helpful. And
yet, the company is 'small' enough so that when you call, you get a person
- and when you email, you get a a response rather quickly.

I've found it more than worth my while to pay them to host my mail than to
do it myself or to trust some "discount" or overseas provider.
Check out their pages - for $15 a month, unlimited domains, email, and 1G
of space - not a bad deal.

Adam