I search for a fix and find my self

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 14:31:08 AKDT

I've got a video problem with a new video card I just got. It's locking
up the system. I've been posting on the Ubuntu mailing list and
searching Google.

I just did a Google search and found a link that looked just like the
problem I'm having. The person has the same video card and motherboard I
have. Maybe there is a fix after all.

No! No fix. After a closer look I find out it's me. It's my post I sent
to the Ubuntu mailing list. I only started posting the problem yesterday.

I guess the net is a black whole of information both new and old. The up
shot is that I could live for ever on the net. Long after I'm gone
people will be reading my posts on the net. They can see that back in
2006 I couldn't get my video card working.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad but it's there for anyone to read.