Re: Internet Exporer 7

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 15:16:53 AKDT

On 10/19/06, Tony <vze2jy85@yahoo.com> wrote:

> While we are Linux, we are impacted by Windows. Here
> is the latest on Windows IE.
>
> Big makeover for IE browser
> October 19, 2006 - 1:58PM
>
> Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 7, the first
> major upgrade to its web browser since 2001 with new
> features aimed at preventing online fraud and
> improving ease of use.

SNIP-A-ROONY!

ROTFLOL!

Here is the rest of the story:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/19/ie7_first_bug/

"Information disclosure bug blights IE7 release"

"Security researchers have already discovered an information disclosure
vulnerability in IE7 hours after the release of Microsoft's long-awaited
browser software upgrade."

Oh it is indeed sad, so sad, that that great ship went down.

--
Fielder George Dowding, KL7FHX
dba Iceworm Enterprises