Re: [Fwd: IT Expo Email Invitation]

From: <rspickles@computers4all.org>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 23:58:20 AKDT

CFA and Cub Scouts is keeping me fairly busy but I can take some time
out for booth manning - and some time before and after for set up and
tear down. I am not sure that I would have adequate time to do all the
organization work but I will help someone else with that even.

Greg Madden wrote:
> On Monday 25 September 2006 15:27, Damien Hull wrote:

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: rspickles.vcf