Re: Webcams?

From: Ben <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 07:49:16 AKDT

I have an almost-new Axis 206w for 'sale', but I'm not looking to give
it away. Works great with zoneminder, but we've upgraded to a 9 camera
system and zoneminder couldn't hack it.

http://www.axis.com/products/cam_206/index.htm

.....but for some reason they don't show the 'w' version of this on the
website. My model is the 'w' and is 802.11 capable.

-Ben