Re: UltraSparc III processor and Linux distro

From: Tony <vze2jy85@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 06:50:02 AKDT

Thanks Jim.

Aurora Linux looks interesting and appealing because
it if based on Fedora Core 3. I am generally familiar
with this line of linux, eg. FC4, FC5, Red Hat, Suse
CentOS, etc. It makes it easier for me to learn one
kind of linux than to branch out into something I do
not know unless there is a clear need to.

Tony

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-sparc.xml