RE: mythtv

From: Thomison, Lee <ThomisonL@ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 15:47:48 AKDT

Yah, I got it working on an epia itx board a while back. It's very
picky, and everything has to be Just Right. Lirc is a *&#^&$ to work
with. Probably spent as much time on that as anything else. That and
permissions. And boot scripts. All told, took me about a month to get
stable enough to actually use.

Of course about 3 days into it, it dawned on me that I don't get tv
signals where I live, so why was I doing it in the first place? But did
for one minute let common sense and the facts of the matter stop me?
Nooooo... =20

Here's a lirc transceiver I was going to order. If you decide to go
with it, let me know and I'll go in with you and buy two or three for
myself.

http://iguanaworks.net/ir/

Cheers