facilities

From: <bryanm@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 18:59:36 AKDT

My boss, the director of the Alaska Technology
Learning Center, is interested in establishing some
ties with AKLUG. He's a Windows guy, but would like
the students to have experience with Linux.

We have a few rooms that could be used for meetings or
the like. He suggested an Installfest, and it
occurred to me that we haven't had one in quite a
while.

I meant to mention this a while back, before the post
about Highland Tech. Does the group think our
facilities would be useful? We're on West
International, which puts us on the other side of town.

--
Bryan Medsker
bryanm@acsalaska.net