Re: Queston on file uploads

From: Luke D <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 09:54:38 AKDT

Tony,
When uploading any file threw PHP you have to be aware of a few issues.
Permission is usually the big one can the Apache process access that folder
if you are using Fedora Core then just set it to chown apache:apache
/the_dir_of_the_files.
Also the other thing you should be aware of is that in you php.ini file
there is a restrictions for max file uploads and max post file uploads.
Also Apache some times has restrictions on the file uploads.

I hope this helps.

Luke