Linux Magazine

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 13:20:01 AKDT

Linux Magazine this month has some great articles on Vim (my favorite
editor), Journaling Files systems: jfs, xfs (my favorite), ext3, and
Windows Vista.

The interesting thing about the Windows Vista was that it was really
all the Open Source applications that you can run on Windows.

I agreed with all the choices and use almost all of them on my Windows
box as well as my linux boxen.

They're just posting March, so it should be available online in a few months

http://www.linux-mag.com/backissues/

Mike B.