Fwd: Box for Sale

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 17:29:56 AKDT

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Box for Sale
Date: Friday 11 August 2006 11:58
From: Mark Weisman <axmw@uaa.alaska.edu>
To: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>

Greg,
  If you know of anyone who would be interested in buying a Dell
PowerEdge 4400 Server for themselves or business let me know. The box,
has three "hot-swap" power supplies built in, it has SCSI "hot-swap"
hard drives (currently it has a nine and two 18GB drives). It has a 40GB
DLT tape drive then both CD and Floppy drives. The machine is a dual 600
Xeon with only one of the Xeons in place, and 512MB of RAM installed.
Currently it is configured with RAID 5 on all drives with Windows2000,
however, it came with the discs for Red Hat which means any Linux distro
should install fine. Any questions tell them to call my cell at
230-3303, I'm looking to get $800 OBO for it.

Regards,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
Call Center Coordinator
UAA ITS Call Center