election procedure

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 19:49:09 AKDT

I can't believe its been 4 years since the last election, somebody should
have said something ;-)

http://www.lib.uaa.alaska.edu/aklug/archive/2003-05/0024.html

Searching the archives (officers)it seems we asked for volunteers, had 30
days notice for an official business meeting, and since there was only
one candidate, we had a new president. I believe the original intent was
to have an online election.

 We now need some candidates, then we can schedule a meeting, or do it all
online ?

I will continue to 'occupy' the prez spot untill we have the election, I
am not going anywhere and did not switch to an Apple PC :-)

--
Greg Madden