Re: Altering httpd.conf file for authentication

From: kracker <thekracker@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 13:20:27 AKDT

Which is not (in my experience) ever been considered a browser popup,
instead I've always considered this gui element a browser window used
for authentication above or outside the traditional browser window
popup definition.

Sadly it's use almost standardly used used insecurely with AuthType
Basic and a prayer for security through obscurity.

*shrugs*
//kracker