Re: Presence?

From: Oliver Savage <oliver.savage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 18:46:57 AKDT

On 7/21/06, Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net> wrote:
> I received this from Mark, for the Friday night group, Mark was
> respondable for letting us use his space at Tudor & New Seward for
> awhile.
>
> If interested I think we need a point man to contact Mark and get Aklug
> volunteers together.

Count me in for this, I think we should put together a small group.
I'll bring Linux on Linksys router via OpenWRT demo/howto. I'll have
it set up feeding wireless/wired Internet (clearwire) and a nice DMZ,
us on one side ,and the general public on the other. Clearwire will be
dependant on the signal at the venue., but is usually good.