New website look

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 22:10:53 AKDT

One of our members, Graham Brookins, has spent his own personal time
working on a new layout of our website. He has graciously offered to
host this development website until we work out the issues and decide
what we would like to see.

His thought process is progressive and I like what he has done.

Give it a shot at http://blog.aklug.org

In the next day or so, I'll provide a user/password pair that folks can
use to kick the tires.

Let's keep any criticisms constructive.

Graham deserves applause for his initiative and effort.

BTW, on my wife's laptop, IE doesn't display the logo correctly, but
firefox works just fine.

Mike B.