ClamAV got a virus!

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 14:56:13 AKDT

I'm using ClamAV with with my Email server. This is the first time I've
used it and I had know idea if it would work. However, today I got a
virus. Well, ClamAV marked an Email as a virus.

HTML.Phishing.Pay-157

It's a pay pal fishing Email. It's one of those emails that asks you for
your Pay Pal account information. Is this really a virus? I'm not sure.
I've searched Google but all I get are lists that include the above name
with out a description.

I should mention that "HTML.Phishing.Pay-157" may be a name that ClamAV
uses. Other virus scanners could call it something else.

If anyone knows what this is let me know. I'll be searching Google for
more information.