X Issues Please Help.

From: Luke D <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 10:32:50 AKDT

I was wondering if any one can help me make sense of this error. I think it
has to do with the fact that I am running dual monitors. Every time I try to
run rdesktop (Remote Desktop Client) or Scummvm (Plays those old LucasArts
games) I get this error.
So I can give you more information to work on I am using the Nvidia drivers.
For my (Nvida Geforce 4 Ti 4600) Should I am using Xinerama for my dual head
support.

Also attached is my xorg.conf file.

<error>
luke@localhost ~]$ scummvm
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 78 (X_CreateColormap)
Value in failed request: 0x2800001
Serial number of failed request: 74
</error>

Any help would be great.