RE: Extra data in posts

From: Christopher Erickson <cerickson@gci.net>
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 17:33:37 AKDT

I am an unapologetic top-poster and I only read
top-post replies. If I have to go looking for
the reply then it is a lot easier just to hit the
[DELETE] key instead.

Bottom-posters and comment-inserters be warned.

-Christopher Erickson
Network Design Engineer
5432 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Suite 529
Anchorage, AK 99508
N61=B0 11.710' W149=B0 46.723'
Meade 16" LX200 SCT
www.data-plumber.com