Re: IE7 doesn't work at Credit Union 1

From: <jgribbin@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 11:37:03 AKDT

As much as I don't like IE, maybe you're missing a point?
IE7 is BETA
software and hasn't been released.

Even in the Linux world we caution
people about using beta and alpha software to do anything of
importance. Then go ahead on rely on it ourselves as if it were tested and released with an iron-clad guarantee.

Even some of the sites I use that require the use of IE tell
us not to use it with IE7, at least not until it's finally been released.
Preferably not until they've had a chance to evaluate how it works with
some of the proprietary stuff on our vendor web-sites. The last part there
is what keeps me stuck in a, partially anyway, Windows world.

Jim Gribbin