Re: Testing my spam filter

From: <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 12:26:28 AKDT

DEAR MISTER HULL,

MY NAME IS MBEGI DUMAMA AND I AM WRITING YOU BECAUSE I HAVE A BAZILLION DOLLARS
IN THE BANK THAT USED TO BELONG TO THIS DEAD GUY HERE. SEND ME ALL OF YOUR BANK
INFORMATION AND I WILL SEE THAT YOU SHARE IN THIS TRANSACTION MORE MONIES THAN
YOU HAVE SENT ME. WE MUST MOVE FAST BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO TAKE ALL
THE MONEY. WE MUST ACT NOW TO GET THE BAZILLION, OF WHICH YOU WILL GET A 40%
TAKE.

(_!_)