Re: Ubuntu Nautilus problems again

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 10:46:45 AKDT

Shane Spencer wrote:
> I have Ubuntu 6.06 LTS Desktop on 5 machines at the moment, none of
> which having issues. It would be interesting to compare your dpkg
> --get-selections with me real quick. Potentially after a fresh
> install.
>
> Shane

I'll be installing Ubuntu on one or two more systems this week. Let me
know what I need to get and how to get it. Keep in mined I'm still a new
Ubuntu user. I was a Debain user but that was way back in Woody.

If there's a command I need to type or a file you want posted/attached
I'll need instructions. If I can I'll just post it to the list for all
to see.