Ubuntu Nautilus problems again

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 10:16:48 AKDT

I plugged in a usb pen drive (thumb drive) and Nautilus crashed. I got a
dialog box asking me if want to send in a bug report. I tried to send it
but the last step in the bug reporting process shows you a list of bugs.
I think their the most reported ones. Anyway, Nautilus is in there. I'm
not crazy after all. Well, not about nautilus crashing any way.

I went to the Ubuntu website to try and track down the bug. Turns out
nautilus has all kinds of problems. Here's the link of my search.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bugs?field.searchtext=nautilus+crash&orderby=-importance&search=Search&field.status%3Alist=Unconfirmed&field.status%3Alist=Confirmed&field.status%3Alist=In+Progress&field.status%3Alist=Needs+Info&field.status%3Alist=Fix+Committed&field.assignee=&field.owner=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.has_patch=&field.has_no_package=