RE: Who sells NetGear?

From: Christopher Erickson <cerickson@gci.net>
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 11:59:32 AKDT

I believe NetGear uses the standard reverse SMA connector,
which is used by many other manufacturers as well.

Frigid North might not have any prefab cables or pigtails
but they might be able to make you a custom cable.

If all else fails I have the special crimp tools and such
needed to make compatible cables.

"My advice is free and worth every penny!"

-Christopher Erickson
Network Design Engineer
5432 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Suite 529
Anchorage, AK 99508
N61=B0 11.710' W149=B0 46.723'
=20