RE: weird network address

From: Jamie Hushower <hushower@alaska-geeks.com>
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 21:16:00 AKDT

I'm not certain why it would be assigned via DHCP, but it shows up in many =
Linux distributions' routing tables as a part of some ZeroConf initiative:
http://zeroconf.org

I've know it to be rather innocuous in such cases, but if it is preempting =
the addresses your DHCP server should be issuing, I can see the problem. I =
can=92t offer any assistance there.

-Jamie

__
Jamie Hushower