Re: Companies loosing laptops and your data

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@tdxnet.com>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 10:37:32 AKDT

We operate the only ISP on st paul island, somebody stole one of our
computers set up to check mail for a user that had no logon password to
the machine. Boy it was really easy to find him after he plugged his
machine into one of our cable modems.

I know that company offers a guarantee replacement, if you don't need
that just set up dyndns or similar on all your equipment, it helps with
atleast knowing the geographics of where your systems are.