RE: Postfix

From: Brian ThunderEagle <thundereagle@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 18:10:33 AKDT

I've restarted iptables, and "/etc/hosts.deny" is empty. I tried sending an
e-mail back to my desktop and it reacts the same way my server does. I have
my firewall on my desktop turned completely off too. I got my logs to work
again though, by rebooting my machines.

I also sent out an e-mail to hotmail and the "mailq" shows no errors and
eventually it dissapeared from "mailq" but so far nothing has shown up in my
hotmail account. I sent a message from hotmail to my server as well and it
also didn't show up.

On the bright side I can send mail from my Linux desktop to my mailserver
now...and I don't know what I did to make that work. I hate that.