Re: Office Conversation About Linux

From: Jules Infintiy <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 16:08:18 AKDT

Eddie, you hit a good point I did not think about. You cant keep them all in
a barrel. I did tell him if he does not like the way it is to just write
your own code or distro. I have no problem with my coworker I just find it
odd how people just cant seem to see Linux and open source for what it is.
They love what it brings but they don't like it because its not like
windows. I have windows at home but I do a lot of my work on FC4 and I just
feel better after being on it for a few hours every day.
Arthur what distro is yours?