Binary clock applet in kde

From: <levi@akgeeks.com>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 12:19:03 AKDT

I had been using a binary clock, just for giggles on my "panel" menu in
Suse 10.0 (which is running beautifully btw) when suddenly it
disappeared... I right clicked the panel, went to "Add to Panel" -
"Applets" and tried to turn it back on, and it said:

Applet Loading Error - KDE Panel
The Binary Clock applet could not be loaded. Please check your installation.

Now, im assuming this means check my KDE install, but I dont want to
blindly reinstall KDE (if i even can), not having a clue what im doing,
so any ideas would be appreciated... Is there a way to
uninstall/reinstall KDE panel applets? I havent found one... can
I/should I just reinstall KDE itself? Thanks for the help,
Levi