Re: AT&T zinger

From: Mac Mason <mac@cs.hmc.edu>
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 12:56:09 AKDT

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 12:19:42PM -0800, Adam bultman wrote:
> Here's a funny image :
>
> http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/att/att_splash.png
>
> I thought it was funny, anyway. The AT&T folks here might take offense,
> though.
>
> (By the way guys, you might give yourselves away if you reply and
> reference things I said on the phone earlier today. )
I really, really want to set up a machine to dial random phone numbers
and say things like "ANTHRAX! TERRORISTS! AL QAEDA!" over and over
again. Y'know, just to interfere with their system.

Interesting article by somebody who has actually thought about the
practical applications of this:

  <http://www.schneier.com/essay-108.html>

(Schneier, that is)

    --Mac

--
Julian "Mac" Mason                            mac@cs.hmc.edu
Computer Science '06                          (310)-882-8068