Re: Health Problems Related to the Geek Lifestyle

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 12:46:01 AKDT

> :-) my main physical problem is that although I'm now a programmer, I
> still eat like a bushrat and my wife (who's very trim) gets offended
> when I don't have seconds. So I've put on weight ...

I was waiting for someone to mention that. Since sitting down for long
periods of time, I've lost alot of the muscle I use to have from climbing
rock and ice around the world. Beer ;), healthy food and paycheck don't make
up for feet in the grass and paws on the rocks; eyes wide. Getting over
weight is serious. I'm happy in front of computers, so finding the
motivation to get out is a challenge, but spring is calling ;) My hands
will/MUST touch stone this summer. To combine both worlds, sigh...

cabin fever talking,
--eddie